Chad M. Draheim
Attorney at Law
Chad M. Draheim began his legal career by earning his Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies from Columbus State Community College in 2010. He began working as a paralegal for Artz, Dewhirst & Wheeler, LLP in September of 2010 and is now an attorney with the firm after earning his Juris Doctor degree and passing the Ohio bar exam in 2017. As a paralegal, Chad primarily worked in the areas of Probate Administration, Estate Planning, and Real Estate and has gained extensive knowledge of these areas during his time as a paralegal in the firm. As a new attorney to the practice of law, Chad is looking forward to working with clients directly and maintaining the high standards of representation of clients by Artz, Dewhirst & Wheeler, LLP.
Bar Admissions and Memberships
- State of Ohio Bar, 2017
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Amspirit Business Connections
- Diversity Chamber of Central Ohio
- Franklin University 2013- B.S. Degree in Applied Management
- Capital University Law School 2017- Juris Doctorate
Chad is originally from Toledo, Ohio and a past resident of Austin, Texas until moving to Columbus in 2008. He currently resides in the German Village area of Columbus.
- Probate - Estate Administration/Guardianships
- Estate Planning/Trust Administration
- Real Estate & Landlord/Tenant
- Business Formation