Connor J Tomich
Connor Tomich earned his Juris Doctor degree from the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law and passed the Ohio bar exam in 2020. While studying at Cleveland-Marshall, he clerked at various law firms, and gained extensive knowledge in civil litigation, business formation, and real estate matters. Connor also externed with the Cleveland State University Office of General Counsel, where he assisted with rewriting university policy, securing intellectual property licenses for school bands, and contract drafting. Prior to joining Artz, Dewhirst & Wheeler, LLP, Connor worked as a Staff Attorney to a solo practitioner, where he handled general civil litigation matters, business formation, and estate planning.
Bar Admissions and Memberships
- State of Ohio Bar, 2020
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Esports Bar Association
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Juris Doctor (2020); Publications Editor of The Journal of Law and Health; Executive Committee Member of the Entertainment and Sports Law Association
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology (2016)
Connor grew up in Woodbury, Minnesota before moving to Ohio in 2007. He currently resides in the Olde Town East area of Columbus.
- Civil Litigation
- Business Formation
- Real Estate Law