A General Practice Firm Serving The Columbus Community
For years, Artz, Dewhirst & Wheeler, LLP, has been assisting individuals, families and businesses in Columbus and nearby regions with various legal issues, from those pertaining to criminal defense to matters involving family law, estate planning and more.
We know the value of collaboration and cross-functional work. That’s why our lawyers frequently work together to guide our clients through the legal process, which can often be complex and cumbersome to sift through. We approach each of our cases with professionalism and personal attention — we keep lines of communication open, so our clients know what to expect.
Thomas J. Addesa
Brian S. Artz
Scot E. Dewhirst
Chad M. Draheim
Carol A. Fey
Terrence T. Wheeler
Merry Lynne Lincove – Office Manager/Paralegal
Anne Hildreth – Receptionist
Taking Care Of Your Legal Needs
At our firm, we assist clients with matters relating to:
- Criminal charges, including assisting clients with DUI issues in addition to other misdemeanors and felonies
- Family law, from divorce to custody and support issues
- Estate planning and probate administration, including drafting wills, trusts and advance directives
- Employment law, including contract work and defending employee rights
- Civil litigation, from personal injury litigation to business litigation
- Real estate and property ownership, as well as land use issues and landlord/tenant concerns
- Business formations and operations matters
We also provide comprehensive dispute resolution services, including arbitration and conflict resolution training.
Inclusive, Focused Representation
We proudly represent members of Columbus’s LGBT community in matters involving the law, including adoption, divorce and more. As many of our attorneys have personal ties to the community, we understand and value the importance of counsel and representation. That’s why we’re happy to guide you through any legal matter you or your family is currently facing.